Teacher Talk with Teresa Kendall




Join me for a  Facebook Live Education discussion Wednesday,  July 1 at 7 pm.  As the Democrat Candidate for House District 63, I want to hear from Educators, Administrators, Parents and concerned families about going back to school during this Pandemic. There will be many questions about how this is going to work, how much will this cost, but most importantly how will going back to school affect my kids, my family and the community. I want to know what you want from State Legislators to make this work.

Please join me in the discussion.  Go to my Facebook Page kendallfor63 to take part in the discussion.  I can also answers questions or bring up issues that are sent by email at kendallfor63@gmail.com

I look forward to having our Teacher Talk!

 

Comments

Popular Posts